About Me

My photo
If who we are is what we do, then like most people, I am a mixed bag of personas. Writer, bookworm, friend, are what first come to mind. Equally apt would be potty mouth, dog walker, Guinness drinker, swimmer, storyteller, political animal, baker and proud Canadian. Mostly though, I consider myself simply insanely lucky to have a small posse of near and dear ones who put up with me and my curvy, creative, curly haired, opinionated self. I started this blog several years ago with the idea to challenge myself in a myriad of ways. Years in, despite the sporadic entries, I still like to muse about the absurdity of life, what inspires surprises and angers me, books and other entertainments, my menagerie, my travels and any other notion buzzing round in my head.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fantabulous!

What a bloody awesome day!

Wrote and passed my Project Management Certification exam! All hail the new PMP Queen.
Made the last payment on my longstanding loan and am now debt free - gimme an OH YAH!!!
Weighed in and have knocked 3.4 more lbs off my total, undoing a good chunk of last week's damage.

Wonderful, splendid, rapturously magnificent day.

2 comments:

  1. congratulations. I have been doing some career development activities and got some bragging rights along with it. At the senior age of 52 i completed my level 1 ski instructor course -- it was grueling because while you think you are an intermediate skier, by the end you are an intermediate skier and can once again snow plow as well. The bragging rights, well it only took one try for me and two tries for Blake and Adrian gave up after on try. I surprised myself by surviving the 4 day course split over 2 weekends. Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise... you are looking pretty damn good for 52! and good on you for passing your ski instructor course. Being terrified of heights, the idea of hurtling myself down a slippery hill on two wooden boards is something I am sure I could never manage.

    ReplyDelete