About Me

My photo
If who we are is what we do, then like most people, I am a mixed bag of personas. Writer, bookworm, friend, are what first come to mind. Equally apt would be potty mouth, dog walker, Guinness drinker, swimmer, storyteller, political animal, baker and proud Canadian. Mostly though, I consider myself simply insanely lucky to have a small posse of near and dear ones who put up with me and my curvy, creative, curly haired, opinionated self. I started this blog several years ago with the idea to challenge myself in a myriad of ways. Years in, despite the sporadic entries, I still like to muse about the absurdity of life, what inspires surprises and angers me, books and other entertainments, my menagerie, my travels and any other notion buzzing round in my head.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Slowly but slowly...


Another good week.... 6lbs now.



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I know how hard it can be. I know how much one sometimes wants a quicker result and how much it isn't the answer! Good for you, girl. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement. This weekend will be a good test, with a night out for pints (I just can't resist a nice pint of Guinness) and my niece's birthday party. But slow and steady is the goal here. Now, to reward myself, I'm off to one of my favourite used bookstores!!!! Yeehaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI MB
    Way to go! Keep the momentum going!!!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete